Meu Negócio
545 Usuários online agora
545 Usuários online agora
Não sabe por onde começar? Tire suas dúvidas e dê os primeiros passos para colocar seu negócio online.. de graça
Guie-me
star_border
Responder

Add a missing property

Calouro ✭

Good Morning / Afternoon Google Staff,

Balia Homes has been trying to add and or correct Google Maps in finding the Balia Homes property on Google Maps.  The address to the vacation property is 4733 Sleepy Hollow Drive Kissimmee, FL 34746.  I would like a Google Staff member to assist me in placing our property on the Google Maps.  The community is a new subdivision and the directions to the property is as follows;

FROM I4 TO TURNPIKE TO EXIT RAMP 249 (OSCEOLA PARKWAY)

-  Heading south towards Miami, FL, exit ramp 249 (OSCEOLA PARKWAY);

- Pay exit toll cash only ($2.00 USD);

- Turn right on Osceola Parkway;

- Pay toll cash only ($2.00 USD);

- Proceed safely on your left lane;

- Turn left on Story Lake Road (which is the 2nd left)

- Turn right on to New Castle Circle (2nd right);

- Turn left onto New Castle Circle (1st left;

- Turn right on to Sleepy Hollow Drive (1st right);

- Destination 4733 Sleepy Hollow Drive Kissimmee, FL 34746 will be on your right (13th house on your right hand side);

The driving directions above is very specific.  If you would like more information, have questions or concerns, please contact Frannie at 407-530-0624.

Best Regards,

Frannie Sanchez

Balia Homes Reservation Agent 

Add a missing property

Calouro ✭

Good Morning / Afternoon Google Staff,

I am trying to add a missing place on Google Maps.  The address to the Balia Homes vacation rental is 4733 Sleepy Hollow Drive Kissimmee, FL 34746.The street that corresponds to the street Sleepy Hollow Drive is New Castle Circle.  please assist me in placing this property on your Google Maps for guests and future are able to get driving directions from their destination.  For more information, please contact Frannie at 407-530-0624.  Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Frannie Sanchez

Balia Homes Reservation Agent